Sunday, January 23, 2011

Marlyn Monroe's home...

Marlyn Monroe's 
Brentwood house...

12305 5th Helena Drive Brentwood, CA 90049

 these are photo's taken after Marlyn's death...


The Spanish house was built in 1929, Marilyn bought it in 1962 for $90,000. The current owners are asking $3.6 million. Here’s how the living room looked when she lived there... 
photo's via LA Times
here is the living room now...




this home  has 4 bedrooms, and 3 baths, it is about 2,600 square feet


 this house is like a personal
retreat...



 you can see more here:







Marilyn Monroe was found dead in her 
Brentwood bedroom in 1962 at the age of 36...  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not rеad pоѕt οn blogs,
hοwever I wοuld like to say that this write-up
very comρelled me tо try and ԁo so!
Youг wгiting style has been surprisеԁ me.
Thankѕ, quite great ρost.

my ѕite - Home Page