Monday, January 31, 2011

time to see kelly again....

well it's time to get my color done and
this time i think i want a change.....
***** blond*****
eep i never thought i would
want to be a blond...

i don't want to be just any blond though
i want to have a certain look...
here's what i am thinking:



this is the karen from the showtime show 
californication...


i love her hair color 
and think i could pull it off
kind of like being a blond but not really...


kelly baldwin is my hair stylist 
and absolutely does no wrong with my hair!

i am excited for the change 
and 

and can't wait to see what she does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

My web page: www.photographers.ie