Wednesday, June 1, 2011

travel...

as many of you know...
i travel every second i get....
traveling fulfills 
me in so many ways
i am not sure i can explain....





being around other cultures...
seeing how others live and
and what they believe...


this me brings a sense of peace....
an understanding...

i feel expanded....





life is so unusual...
and different...

how can we not appreciate the variety?
the color? the life?







remarkable...

it is at our fingertips...

the world is just there...
for our taking...


all pictures taken by me...


watching the election in africa...


these people were having a dinner party on their house boat
in paris...




the very best pad thai  in the world for 15 cents...




thank you...
to each soul that has left
their impact on my heart, and my life...

and each wonderful place i have been...






























please watch this video
(this inspired my blog)
i couldn't upload it, but it is 
beautiful and amazing...
seoul, the capital and largest city in south korea...





a friend of mine 
who i met in cape town south africa
sent me this video and said 
"this is where i am now..."

he is consistently moving and enjoying
his life for everything it can be....




timo and i in toyko....
these guys didn't speak english, nor did anyone
in the restaurant....
we quickly became friends
when they realized
our plates were the same....

unfortunately for timo they were eating fish intestines....
(we thought it was cream cheese)


 guatemala....
more amazing than i ever thought....






all the places i go,
i leave a part of me...

one small part of my soul, never comes home
but stays...
with my adventure...

always wanting more....











No comments: