Sunday, May 8, 2011

my sweet mother...

happy mothers day...
one of the most important days of the year....

I would like to think we don't need a specific day to
remember or celebrate our mothers, but we do.
it is too easy to take the most wonderful
things in life for granted...

how can we forget the way our mothers smell?
how only they can soothe our pain....
whether it be a bruised knee or a broken heart....

how can we ever be cross with our mothers?
how can they give to us so completely?
and how can we expect them to 
be more than anyone else can be?

well my mother....
i am so thankful for...

she lost her mother when she was 17 years old
and i can't imagine growing up without 
my mom and my best friend...

my mother is quirky, and hysterical...
she is a friend, and honest...
she also has one of the biggest hearts
i know....






 this is where my mom took my sister
and i on a trip through tahati.... one of the most special
weeks of my life.













mom is not afraid of anything
and will always try something once!
i remember when we were in texas she was the only one 
to eat a fried cow ball...
(testicle)





her nick name is sweet pea...



me and mom...


mom i love you and thank you...


No comments: