Monday, September 26, 2011

chandelier...



i am sure you all know my love for chandeliers....
well owning my own home,

i am determined to have a chandelier
in every room like i have always wanted...

yes, every room...

this includes bath and closet...

here are some lighting ideas i love...



 i love this for my kitchen...
it's not really a chandelier, but it's very beautiful
and i think will work perfect in my kitchen...


this chandelier is made from bone china
and i cannot stop day dreaming about it...
ahhh i just think it is so beautiful
and soft
with a slightly contemporary edge....

and
i love the way it illuminates....
it is perfect for my dinning room...





i have two lights on either side of my front door 
and just adore this style!



i found these on ebay and am dying
for them, 
one in each closet...



i am looking for a smaller version of
this for my bathroom...



and
i found this also on ebay 
and love it for the pantry...
assuming i get one...

i am still looking for the lighting for both bedrooms...

these are just some of my ideas,
i am ready to start this project!!!!

i am crossing my fingers for the numbers
to get in place this week!!












No comments: