Saturday, September 3, 2011

i am a proud new home owner!

i closed on my house!!!
actually i closed on tuesday...

wow what a big deal...
i own a home...

this is the before picture...

 i know it's ugly now...
but i promise it won't be for long!!

i never knew how stressful
and how much work is involved in buying a house...

not to mention a complete overhaul!




       


i have a lot of work cut out for me
and i am very excited to get my mind focused
on something creative

and off my breaking heart...





this process has been hard to get used to 
going through
these emotions 
without my other half...



yet also enlightening!



i have wonderful family and friends
that have given me support, 
and have guided me in ways that i trust...

so i am pretty excited about this learning
experience...

and making decisions on my own...
it's a little scary
but very liberating as well...





more to come!


                                      photos from weheartit.com

2 comments:

Scott Fogleman Realtor said...

Congrats on the new home. Make sure to keep your documents come tax time..you will want those deductions...

Cindy Taylor said...

I am looking forward to watching you create your new nest. The house is adorable just as it is, so the potential is great ! I am sorry your heart is hurting, but Havens, your soul is strong enough to take care of you, let it do that.
love and strength to you, Cindy