Friday, December 9, 2011

i can't get this song out of my head......





"Do you remember we traipsed aroundFrom pub to pound shop through Kentish TownOnly a fiver to our nameThe drunk on the doorstep had more to our shameLiving over the offy had its trialsThe fights all night out there and insideAnd those stews that lasted three days into fourand those dreadful bailiffs return to our door

But we stuck with each other with all our mightWe pulled it together ans held on tightAnd I'm glad for us, yeah I'm glad mo chroiBut its nothing to anyone cept you and meThere are wrongs for every right, theres ups & theres downsBut you're the one for all my lifeMy true love I have found, yeah you my love I found

I watched the moon cover the might of the sunThat weird evening light at a quarter past oneAnd I knew in my head as you lay in our bedThat you'd stay in my heart till the day I was deadWe killed each other then loved in timeAnd laughed till we almost criedYeah we cried as well when it all went to hellAnd my heart it broke till I swear it died

But we stuck with each other with all our mightWe pulled it together ans held on tightAnd I'm glad for us, yeah I'm glad mo chroiBut its nothing to anyone cept you and meThere are wrongs for every right, theres ups & theres downsBut you're the one for all my lifeMy true love I have found, yeah you my love I found

Oh you're good at the things that I'm hopeless atAnd I noticed what you ignoreBut its when I see you're not perfect for meIts then I love you more & more....

And we stuck with each other with all our mightWe pulled it together ans held on tightAnd I'm glad for us, yeah I'm glad mo chroiBut its nothing to anyone cept you and meThere are wrongs for every right, theres ups & theres downsBut you're the one for all my lifeMy true love I have found, yeah you my love I foundOhhh There are wrongs for every right, theres ups & theres downsBut you're the one for all my lifeMy true love I have found, yeah you my love I found"


No comments: