Sunday, November 7, 2010

it is that time of year again!!!

i love living in the south...
but every year as it starts to turn cool my mind 
starts wondering to the north...

Manhattan...


the city of all cities...
my favorite place...

flying into New York is just like magic
and the minute i land the countdown
of meals starts...



ahhh soup dumplings....
so good i dream about them!!


then a must 
ippudo ramen... the best noodle bowl



there is a new little bar in the south village

Vin et Fleurs


and then for a late night snack
the infamous spicy gyro!!!



oh i am getting so excited food food and more food!!!
now its time to find a hotel!





















2 comments:

Katie Anderson said...

Havens, I just love this blog :) We are hitting NYC soon too and I have NO IDEA where to take the kiddos to eat? I might need your recommendations.

Unknown said...

thanks katie! i would love to help any way i can! :)