Thursday, April 28, 2011

cary marshall brady...



i spoke with your husband the other day...
i have wanted to call him for a while, maybe i really want to call you....

 i called and of course had the best conversation....





it was really nice to talk about you and remember you...
living away from our mutual friends
often i am unable to relieve the grief i feel.....

your smile and prescence is in my life 
and for that, i am so very thankful....


cary,
i miss you and it hasn't gotten much easier....
i know it will, after all,
 you were my strength
 when i lost cathy...



 gosh we had so many laughs!!!


todd  *heart*


rockstar and friends!!


 peace...




best friends looking up 
at you...

 home...









a friend at work asked if she could call me havenater....
i couldn't believe it, and i smiled and said yes...

how had she 
come up with the same pet name
you gave me years ago??



"Sideways"

"You know it ain't easy
For these thoughts here to leave me
There's no words to describe it
In French or in English
Well, diamonds they fade
And flowers they bloom
And I'm telling you
These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
They've been knockin' me out lately
Whenever you come around me
These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
I keep thinking in a moment that
Time will take them away
But these feelings won't go away "

-citizen cope



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love this!!!! All of it :) That pic of you and me reminds me of one I have in a sunflower frame probably from the Bahamas!!!

Miss and love you immensely dear friend :D

Love you,
Pam

J. Chapman said...

Wow! What a tribute to your friendship and dear Cary. I did not know her that well after high school, but I do know she was an amazing person. I wish the pain would go away quicker for you, but you know your connection with each other was so special - that is why it hurts so much. But it sounds like you are headed in the right direction by calling Todd and having that great conversation and sharing in your memories. Those won't fade. I don't know why I decided to comment, but I just felt the need. Thinking of you. Love, Julie