last year i made
and it was so good i am making it this year as well!
thank you martha stewart for the picture
- 5 lady apples
- 1 bunch (about 8 ounces) green seedless grapes
- 1 bunch (about 8 ounces) red seedless grapes
- 2 bottles dry white wine, chilled
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 6 tablespoons poire William (pear-flavored eau-de-vie)
- Put apples and grapes into an ice-filled punch bowl. Pour in wine, cider, and poire William. Gently stir.
Read more at Marthastewart.com: Swamp Sangria - Martha Stewart Recipes