these are the invitations i made for her shower...
i honestly don't think the pictures
do them justice...
they weren't very complicated but are
really adorable in person.
1. cut the blue paper, card stock, to the size you want
2. cut the green paper, card stock, to a smaller size with pinking shears, just enough to show the edge
3. free hand cut out the balloons, and you can use more than one
sheet of paper at a time to save time and have several balloons look alike
4. for the balloon string...i used a thicker twine and separated it into 3rds and
coated to with elmer's glue to make it firm.
5. use double sided tape to attach the balloon and string- this gives it dimension
6. with a ink pad i inked the wording then sprinkled with glitter before it dried.
(i wanted just a hint of glitter and when dry, the glitter will easily come off)