Thursday, September 2, 2010

i will never lose my love for bohemian style....


"Bohemianism refers to the practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people, involving musical, artistic or literary pursuits, with few permanent ties. Bohemians can be wanderers, adventurers, or vagabonds."


the free spirited style with kaleidoscope textiles....

freedom: the power to exercise choice and make decisions 
without constraint from within 



so easy and pretty...

colorful yet calming...


 the gypsy style is whimsical and free and makes my heart yearn...


"Rock 'n' roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking... and it's not about money and popularity. Although, some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says, "Here I am... and fuck you if you can't understand me." And one of these people is gonna save the world. And that means that rock 'n' roll can save the world... all of us together..."

- Almost Famous



When I sing, I feel like when you're first in love. It's more than sex. It's that point two people can get to they call love, when you really touch someone for the first time, but it's gigantic, multiplied by the whole audience. I feel chills. Janis Joplin 


"So I'm back, to the velvet underground
Back to the floor, that I love
To a room with some lace and paper flowers
Back to the gypsy that I was
To the gypsy... that I was"
stevie nicks

No comments: